June 11, 2008

I want to take IELTS exam,please help me to prepare myself for such test

Q. I am a university graduate and intend to go to UK for higher studies(master"s course).
I feel my self weak in English specially in reading and listening sections.Therefore I am here to have some useful tips to go through an IELTS exam fairly.Please let me know your suggestions,experiences and useful tips particularly in all sections,but specially in listening and reading sections.Your experiences and prompts answers shall be highly welcomed.Thanks.

A. I would highly recommend you to join some coaching classes for IELTS . Myself applying for UK at the moment , for IELTS classes I went to Princeton Review . It has excellent teachers .
It is also necessary that you give some diagnostic tests for IELTS before you give the real one .

No comments: