July 04, 2008

Not interested in studies and my age is 29 I dont know what to do next to earn good money, without studying?

Q. I am 29yrs and basically i am not interested in studies from my childhood but completed my 10th standard that is SSLC, after finishing schoolings went to work , here my friends are working in great MNC's, Myself worked in flight catering Assistant and in customer care dept for 4+ years,but my lifestyle is still beeing the same, My Parents and my brother's are insulting me very much cannot face their talk's, if i search good earning job it needs qualification, that the thing i don't have, I don't know what to do next to earn good money, Need Money how to earn please give me a solution to bright my life, it will be great thanks to you, i touch your feet..... What i have to do ?

A. First, consider what you do well.Consider the depth of your knowledge. How many things do you know how to do, and can claim to do well?

What is your knowledge of Computers?

A lot depends on how much money you make now and how much you need to make.

No comments: