June 30, 2008

I am 13 and I would like to know when do we study about sex?

Q. When do us students study about sex, its that many of my friends are quite embarrassed about this subject! and how do they demostrate it?

Well I know what some of you mean but its just that many kids in my school take it way seriously, I dont care about it, and thanks for who wrote we should only think about our current classers and leave the other stuff for the teachers, Thanks!

A. They demonstrate it by having everyone in the class strip down.

Just kidding. It's nothing to get worried over, it's very clinical with rough drawings and technical terms. I had trouble staying awake it was so boring. All they talk about is the parts and nothing about how to use them.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

That was quite funny!

Anonymous said...

shame on u

Anonymous said...

shabbash beta naam roshan karega

Anonymous said...

shabbash beta naam roshan karega

Anonymous said...

Wah beta mirchi ut ti nahi nahi aur sex ke bare me information chahiye

Anonymous said...

LAN TE WAAL AAYE NAHIN SEX KAR LE

Anonymous said...

gandoo