June 10, 2008

Please tell me how is AMITY (noida) for B.Tech in EC. How are its Placements?

Q. I have been offered direct admission B.Tech in AMITY Noida campus on the basis of my XII marks. (94% in PCM). Should i go for it? As i got only 70000 rank in AIEEE and did not fill many forms, i will have to drop one year otherwise. I have heard its courses are not AICTE approved. Does it matter? That is how much package should i expect once I graduate from it?

A. Amity University does not need AICTE approval as it is a University.

It is very good for engineering. You should join it.

this year students have got placed in the 3rd year itself at salaries of 4 -5 lakhs

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

In Amity they say they have 100% placements, but you will know of reality once u will enter the college. In my batch 35% students are placed and salary offered to those students is from 2.5 lac to 3 lac. Don't think to join this college. It sucks!!

Unknown said...

yes,it is not true that they provide 100% placements.even iit also fail to give 100%,then what do you expect from any other college.so, don"t bother about this.you have one of the best option to choose & don"t think for drop.

Unknown said...

even iit fail to give 100% placemeents,what do you expect from any other college.you have best option to choose & don"t think about for dropping.

Arpita said...

What's cut off % for admission in Amity???

Anonymous said...

aaoge to rote reh jaoge
SO COME TO FUCK UR CARRIER

Anonymous said...

can u plz tell me wat kind of qs do dey ask at d intrvw..... i m goong for btech in biotechnology... plz reply

Anonymous said...

not much they'll ask abut why do you want the particular subject......and they'll ask abut your favourite subject and then ask questions abut the subject......

Unknown said...

woul.any1.plz.tell.me.if.i.shud.join.amity,noida.foe.b.tech.in.ece??i.hav.got.87%in.pcm.....plz.help????my.aiee.rank.is.in.lakhs.what.2.do???i.have.interview.on...8th.august,09...........plz.help???i.dont.want.2.screw.up.my.life??????????should.i.join.srm,ghaziabad.then???plz.post.the.
answers.at.my.site.i'll.be.grateful????plzzz.help??