June 08, 2008

WBJEE Results

Central Selection Committee For Engineering and Technology

View Results

The West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination (WBJEE) is conducted by the West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board for admission into various undergraduate courses in Engineering / Technology / Medical / Dental / Veterinary and Pharmacy in Universities / Colleges in West Bengal and B. Arch Course in Bengal Engineering and Science University, Shibpur and Jadavpur University.

wbjee results 2008, aieee 2008 counselling, central counselling board, aieee counselling 2008, aipmt ,wbjee 2008 results

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

if my score is 90 out of 200 in WBJEE 2009 What rank can i expect?

Unknown said...

my rank is 26063 wht can i expect?

Unknown said...

my wbjee rank is 2663 what can i expect?

Anonymous said...

my wbjee rank is 36881.what can i expect?

Unknown said...

my wbjee 2009 rank is 49520. pls inform me that in which colg i can apply n in which stream

Unknown said...

my AIEEE 2009 rank is 154000.pls infrom me that in which coll. i got...........
Plz inform me at, "kumarneeraj348@gmail.com"
Thanx