July 04, 2008

Do I need to go back in high school?...I have a problem with my studies speacially in grammar.?

Q. I'm 18 years of age and I just graduated in high school, I'm from the other country and we're just migrate here in US...and I have a difficulties on my studies now specially in english grammar, I'm planning to go back in high school here but its such wasting time for me, I want to go to college but the reason is, i'm not prepared and maybe those people in college will laugh at me because even my grammar never exist...I'm so tired of always getting nervous to myself...but i'm still learning and never give up.....The major problem. Do i need to go back in high school or i will proceed to college degree?....This is a serious problem for myself i really need ur advises people....thank you very much...

A. I think that you could push forward with your college degree. I would hire a tutor or online course to help with the grammar. The most important thing is to be around positive constructive people. I would join toastmasters which teaches speaking skills in a social safe setting. There are a lot of people willing to help you succeed. Stay positive. Another way to learn is to teach others who are less skilled than yourself. You will surprise yourself with what you know. Good look!!

No comments: