July 20, 2008

How can I learn my words faster?

Q. I have 123 words to learn in english by tomorrow, I have time to learn them but is there any way i can learn it faster? Without rushing if you get me. Any techniques? I use the look cover and check method.

A. Well when i am learning english words I skim them and try to retain as much information as I can. Then i cover and check as you said you do, and if I get the majority of them correct then I repeat until I can memorize more and more of them. If i don't get many the first time I skim over it a few more times and try the cover and cheack method again. Also, do you know any of them? Or did you teacher/professor just give you 123 words and say " know these by tomorrow." It helps if you already have some knowledge of them. If not, try what i said. It helps me.

No comments: