July 12, 2008

How to focus and study fast with lots of things stored inside brain?

Q. I can study fast, but nothing goes into my brain when I study fast, and I find that I cannot really focus very much as I am easily distracted.
My environment is moderate in noise, but I must study without anyone and any noise, and I hate going to the library, so I don't really know what I should do.
How do you study fast, and can memorise a lot of things? How do you memorise things? and how do you really sit down and study for 1 hour straight?

A. An easy way to remember is write it like 2 times on a piece of paper....the meaning and sometimes i go on the net and just click away for things i don't understand...trust me, it helps

just get earplugs so you don't hear anything going around!!!

to cram formulas, just write on a piece of paper like 5 times and you will get it.....or do an exercise of the topic online or text book

No comments: