July 22, 2008

I just determine to do success in my study but I cannot perform it.Can you help me?

Q. I am the student of secondary level now. I used to be very good at my study when I was in
primary level. I always used to stand first. I used to feel the course of the class very
easy. So, 3 years ago, I study 4 months in a class and I promote myself to the senior class
through the prinicipal of the school. My teenage beginned from that time. From then, my
study gone worse and worse. After 1 year, I have changed the school. In this school,
everything is just left to the student. Here is no well guiding of the teachers. And
nowadays, result of my study is valueless. I often get fail in at least one or two subject.
Now, I have more interest on extra activities than study. Of course, I am talent in
some extra activities, but I am always unable to make-up my study though I want to get
much success in it. I often determine to do good at study but I can never perform it.What
to do now? Please help me to get success in my study.

A. The first thing you have to do is to listen to what your teacher's say because they sometimes tell you what's coming in the exam so don't talk then when you return home eat and stay on the p.c for an hour then do your homework then if you have some time study a lesson or 2.don't go to bed late.be fresh in the morning.oh,and one thing once you take a new lesson go home and study it as hard as you can so that you don't have mush pressure when you study for the exam.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

1.how much time will u require to study a short lesson in science?
2.at what time will u go 2 bed n at what time will u wake up in the morning?