July 11, 2008

What is a fast way to study?

Q. I am really stressed out because I cannot study fast enough for tests (I usually have about 4 in an average week). It is virtually impossible to study at such a rate. I have tried rewriting notes, and notecards, but nothing seems to work (I probably don't even have the time to be writing this now). Please Please Please help.

Thanks Before Hand,
BP

P.S. Don't tell me not to cram. It's impossible. Believe me. I've been there

A. Think of funny things or things that relate to your word or topic.
I had to remember Arab capitals, I found Abu Dhabi humorous, so I tagged that into my head, and instantly remembered it. You can use a rhyming word to tag it into your head. It really works! =)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

plz inform me when the wbut cet result will be declared because its very urgent wbut is too bad university because this is he do like this

sushil mahato