July 14, 2008

How to empty my mind from thinking about problems to be able to study?

Q. I have many problems between my brother and my parents and I cant stop thinking about them, could anyone give me an advice on how to clear up my mind and focus on my college studies? Thank you

A. Go to the library to study and do homework. There is little distraction, and sitting at a table is a very good way to keep you comfortable and focused on work. Because there is little to distract you there, it is much easier for you to concentrate on what your tasks are, read and actually learn.
In order to be successful at anything, you have to learn the skills to block out what is unimportant at the moment, like not bringing your problems to work, not letting your family life affect your studies, etc., It is your inner strength and determination to make a better life for yourself that will carry you out of the life of misery to a better more stable life. It is all up to you. Good luck to you.

No comments: